Sunday, October 20, 2019

How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home

We have all been through the painstaking process of trying to whiten our teeth from day to day. Most people prefer to have whiter teeth because it is more attractive in most cases to most people. I don’t really know what the science is behind this attraction; perhaps teeth look cleaner when they are white? Well, in some ways white teeth are cleaner because they are free of plaque and tartar, which is a pretty hefty sign of tooth decay and improper oral care. It also might be a good sign that the person is not regularly attending the dentist. Although, I would argue that most people do not regularly attend the dentist. I think that it’s because people are tight for money and the healthcare system in the United States is an absolute dumpster fire, meaning that people would much rather spend money on groceries, rent, and car payments than go to the dentist just to be told they have to brush their teeth more often. However, it is true that people sometimes struggle to keep their teeth looking white and clean. That’s why there are a lot of products available specifically for people who would like to whiten their teeth. It is worth nothing, though, that these products are usually extremely expensive and don’t really do much to whiten teeth beyond the bare minimum. That’s why I have spent a lot of time researching various at-home methods of whitening my own teeth.




After all, I really enjoy having whiter teeth, but I don’t want to pay a hefty price just for some whitening strips from Meijer! That’s why the internet has my back. Honestly, you can find a solution to just about anything if you go looking for it on the internet. What on earth did people do before the internet? There was probably not a whole bunch going on because nobody knew how to deal with anything. Anyways, if you are also like me and are looking for some various at-home methods with which to whiten your teeth, then I have some good news for you. To make it even better, you should know that these methods are super cheap and do not involve a lot of money at all - this is super nice for people on a budget like myself!


Well, you are probably wondering what sort of methods I am talking about since I haven’t gotten around to actually talking about them yet. Well, the first method I have to talk about is with baking soda, believe it or not. No, we are not going to be cooking up anything. Baking soda has actually been used in a lot of different dental products for centuries. Unless the Arm & Hammer commercials have deceived me, I believe that baking soda was even used originally as toothpaste. Well, if that is the truth, it is no surprise that baking soda can effectively whiten your teeth at home too. It’s also super cheap! No need to buy a 10 dollar bottle of mouthwash when you can spend 2 dollars on a big box of baking soda!



In addition to baking soda, hydrogen peroxide is also super effective at whitening teeth. Hydrogen peroxide has been used historically to kill bacteria in the mouth and also whiten your teeth while you’re at it. Hydrogen peroxide is my personal favorite at-home whitening technique.



No comments:

Post a Comment